1. The casing aluminum profile is painted (RAL 7015) without metal or plastic fittings at the corners, ensuring absolute waterproofing combining the robust construction with high aesthetics.
2. Embossed aluminum extrusion with the logo of Prismatherm declaring the authentication of the products.
3. The back side of the collector is integral without rivets or mounting screws.
4. The glass is tempered with high absorption 91% 3,2mm thickness durable in any adverse weather conditions, resistant to impacts, hits, hail fall e.t.c.
5. The selective absorber Prismatherm is manufactured by Laser technology process providing high absorbency 95% and low radiation 5%. The selective metal sheet covers all the complete window area as well as the headers for increased absorbency ensuring maximum performance.
6. The collector is insulated with eco-friendly rock wool 40mm (50 kg/m³) coated with black glass fabric with thermal conductivity λ= 0,038 (DIN 56612, measured at 0°C) in the back and side of the collector.
7. The glass is retained and sealed internally with silicone.
8. Special thermal liquid propyleneglycol inside the collector ensuring the protection of the collector from ice achieving the maximum efficiency.
9. The collector is placed on the support frame with special internal threads M10 which are embedded in the top and bottom of the collector for quick and secure attachment avoiding any movement of the collector.
10. Manifold vent valve is necessary for the proper operation of the collector to avoid the phenomenon of liquefying.
11. The collector is packed with PVC thermal shrink with protecting angles for easy transport and storage.
12. All Prismatherm products have their serial number according to the standards of ISO 9001:2008.
Prismatherm collectors are certified with the European Solar Keymark.